Let’s be honest — no-one gets excited about safety. There’s certainly very little enthusiasm for Safe Design.
But… What if it wasn’t boring?
Introducing ‘The Not Boring Safe Design Course’
The team from Safe Design Australia (SDA) have developed a flexible and convenient online training course specifically focussed on Safety in Design (SiD) for design professionals.
Designed by international safe design expert and HSW professional, John Daly, the program provides the latest information, advice and tools relating to safe design practices in Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
Who is this course suitable for?
The SiD online course (that’s the not-boring-one), is suitable for all professionals involved in the design, development and construction of structures:
- Building Designers
- Design and Construction companies
- Principal Contractors and Project Managers
What does this Safety in Design course cover?
The online, self-paced short course covers all aspects of Safe Design including:
- An introduction to Safe Design
- Principles of Safe Design – Prevention, People, Knowledge
- Getting started with Safe Design
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Safe Design in Action – Practical applications for your projects
- Legal responsibilities and WHS legislation
Continuing Professional Development
On completion you’ll receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ – with the number of CPD hours of training and serves as documentary proof of completion. Please contact your respective Association to check their individual CPD requirements.
This online program is just $249 and gives you the information, tools and resources you need to meet your obligations under WHS legislation…and it sure isn’t going to be boring.